Zhejiang Jenair New Materials Co., Ltd.
Address: No. 1101 Hongye Road, Gaozhao Street, Xiuzhou District, Jiaxing City, Zhejiang Province
- Performance characteristics of cemented carbide
- High hardness (86 ～ 93HRA, equivalent to 69 ～ 81HRC); good heat rigidity (up to 900 ～ 1000 ℃, maintaining 60HRC); good wear resistance. ...
- What are the performance characteristics of cast steel balls
- The wear-resistant steel ball company is a professional alloy forging steel wholesale and wear-resistant steel ball company. Today our experts will bring you "Steel Ball Manufacturing Factory to reveal for you whether the hardness of the steel ball is the same as the performance characteristics of the cast steel ball. ..
- What is the difference between forged ball and cast ball for ball mill
- What are the differences between forged balls and cast balls for ball mills? What are the performance characteristics of cast steel balls? Take a look at the relevant content introduction. There are many types of steel balls on the market, ...
- What are the classifications of tungsten alloys
- Tungsten alloy is an alloy composed of metallic tungsten as a base element and one or more alloying elements. Tungsten and tungsten alloys are widely used in industries such as electronics, electric light source industry, aerospace, foundry, and weapons for making fire. ..
- What are the performance characteristics of forged steel balls
- What are the performance characteristics of forged steel balls? What are the performance characteristics of cast steel balls? Today's wear-resistant steel ball is to introduce to you in this regard, I hope that through the introduction of this article, you can have forged steel ball ...
- What are the applications of inert ceramic balls?
- Inert alumina ceramic beads and open-pored ceramic balls play an important role in supporting the bed in the reactor and the purifier, distributing the gas flow, liquid flow, and covering the catalyst. According to the needs, inert porcelain balls can be selected. special...
- What are the methods of forming ceramic balls?
- There are many methods for forming ceramic balls, but there are only a few high-quality honesty methods. Today, Jiangsu Dongpu Fine Ceramics Technology Co., Ltd. introduces the methods of forming ceramic balls.
- What are the precautions for ceramic ball filling?
- Precautions for filling ceramic balls (inert porcelain balls, open-hole porcelain balls, refractory porcelain balls, and porous porcelain balls): Preparation: First remove all impurities in the tower, and draw high levels of porcelain balls and catalyst layers on the inner wall of the tower ...